Selecting a child care option for your child/children can be a daunting process. Majority of families in the Pilbara Region do not have the benefit of family support or assistance and may not feel comfortable or be in a financial position to place their children in day care or family day care facility.
By hosting an Au Pair, you have the flexibility of ensuring your child/children are being cared for in the safety of your own home without interrupting their routine while you work in order to provide for your family.
This is also an opportunity for you to showcase the Pilbara and allow your Au Pair to experience what is on offer including camping, visiting our National Parks and exploring the unique parts of our region.
FULL TIME AU PAIR SERVICE
In order to meet the requirements of hosting an Au Pair under the Full Time Au Pair Service arrangement, you must be able to provide suitable accommodation and transport. As a minimum, this must include access to their own bedroom, access to a bathroom (this can be shared with the family) and access to your home and living facilities. In regards to transport, a suitable car must be provided that your Au Pair can use during and potentially after hours.
A full time arrangement equates to child care services for a 40-hour week. This includes your Au Pair looking after your child/children following a routine you have both discussed and completing light house hold chores such as tidying up after the child/children, completing the washing for the child/children and family chores such as washing dishes and cleaning their own room.
Should you require additional hours to be worked over a 40-hour week, an additional hourly rate payment of $10.00 must be paid to the Au Pair.
If you are wanting your Au Pair to perform additional house cleaning services above light house hold chores which may include vacuuming, moping, cleaning the kitchen, and cleaning the bathroom/s on a weekly basis, you may be required to pay additional funds depending on the Au Pairs established working hours, the size of your house and the level of expectations you have. We can work through this together during the placement offer process.
You and your family will be able to view potential Au Pair Profiles on my website and register your interest if someone stands out to you.
Following the completion of your online registration, I will email you through a questionnaire to obtain more information so I can get to know you and your family and understand what you are looking for.
I will then send you and your family through a summary report of the Au Pair you are interested in to provide further information. If you are interested in progressing with a meet and greet, I will arrange a Skype or Phone interview between your family and the Au Pair. Each registered Host Family will receive this email and the first 3 families that respond will get priority of a meet andgreet.
If you decide to make an offer, you will have support with the following:
- An information checklist on how to obtain a Police Clearance**;
- Information for Host Family on what facilities and support you need to provide an Au Pair during their placement including recommended guidelines that will assist you in making the process as smooth as possible;
- Booking the selected Au Pair into a Children’s First Aid Course if this is requested from the Host Family (commencement of course will depend on availability)**;
- Booking the selected Au Pair onto a Driver Awareness Course if this is required from the Host Family (commencement of course will depend on availability)**;
- Management of placement offer between Host Family and Au Pair in the form of a written agreement.
- Contact made with your family two weeks prior to your Au Pair’s arrival to ensure everything is on track and to see if you have any questions;
- Contact made on the day of your Au Pair’s arrival to ensure they have arrived safely as planned;
- Contact made in the first two weeks of the placement to see how your Au Pair is setting in;
- Mediation service available during the placement period if this is required between the Host Family and the Au Pair;
- Support during the period of the placement for any questions and/or queries.
Review our Au Pair profiles today to see who is available by clicking here. If you are interested in any listed profiles, simply click register now and start the process! Please note the $50.00 registration fee is a one off payment. If you are not successful in securing the first Au Pair you are interested in, any future Au Pairs that interest you will come with free registration.
Register your interest today and allow me to connect you with an Au Pair that suits your requirements.
Other services are available for you to review through Pilbara Au Pair Services including the following:
Fees & POCKET MONEY
Host Family Full Time Au Pair Service:
- Registration Fee - $50.00
- Placement Fee - $1,200.00 (12 month placement)
- Placement Fee - $800.00 (6 month placement)
- Placement Fee - $600.00 (5 month placement)
- Placement Fee - $500.00 (4 month placement)
- Placement Fee - $400.00 (3 month placement)
- Placement Fee - $300.00 (short term placement)
** Additional costs will be incurred at your own expense on top of your placement registration and placement fee.
Weekly Pocket Money paid to the Au Pair based on 40-hour week - $300.00 (increased 1st March 2017)
Au Pair Completion Bonus (introduced 1st March 2017):
$171.00 (6 week placement)
$342.00 (12 weeks/3 month placement)
$684.00 (24 weeks/6 month placement)
$1,370.00 (48 weeks/12 month placement)
Has your family already hosted an Au Pair through Pilbara Au Pair Services? Please ensure you click the ‘returning family’ option and as a valued customer you will not have to pay the $50.00 registration fee for future placements and will receive a $100.00 discount on your next placement as a thank you!