FREE registration! NO PLACEMENT FEE! FREE SUPPORT TO BECOME an Au Pair in WESTERN Australia!
Are you wanting to see and experience the REAL Australia? If so, the Pilbara is the place for you! Most Au Pairs initially want to experience and explore one of Australia’s beautiful capital cities. Whilst there are a number of amazing places to visit, living in the Pilbara Region with allow you to explore our culture, heritage and experience the outback that is unique to Australia and will be an opportunity you will never forget!
There are a number of regional towns each with their own unique appeal. To find out more, please refer to the Pilbara Region.
Are you already an Au Pair in Australia and looking for a placement in another region? Do you have time remaining on your working holiday visa? If so, we would love to have you! Please see information below on placement and fees.
To check out available Host Families looking for an Au Pair click here!
FULL TIME AU PAIR SERVICE
A full Time Au Pair arrangement requires you as an Au Pair to provide child care services to your Host Family for a 40-hour week. This includes looking after the child/children following a routine you have discussed with your Host Family, and completing light house hold chores such as tidying up after the child/children, completing the washing for the child/children and family chores such as washing dishes and cleaning their own room.
Majority of families in the Pilbara Region work in the Mining Sector or Oil and Gas Sector and do not work a traditional Monday to Friday roster. Working a full Time Au Pair Placement (40-hour week) may require some of your working hours to be over a night shift period, or over a weekend in order to meet the child care needs of the family. This will not impact your ability to have time off - part of an agreement will include 2 days off per week.
In a Full Time Au Pair Placement, you will reside with one family for a period of up to 12 months. The Host Family will provide you with accommodation, meals and transport in order for you to care for their child/children and provide you with an opportunity to experience Australia and its culture.
As a minimum, your accommodation will include your own bedroom, access to a bathroom (this may be shared with the family) access to the home and living facilities and transportation in the form of a vehicle.
If your Host Family require you to work additional hours over a 40-hour week, an additional hourly rate of $10.00 will be paid to you.
Your Host Family may want you to perform additional house cleaning services above light house hold chores which may include vacuuming, moping, cleaning the kitchen, and cleaning the bathroom/s on a weekly basis. If this is requested, you will be paid additional funds depending on the size of the house and the level of expectation from the Host Family.
Following the completion of your online registration, I will email you through a questionnaire to obtain more information so I can get to know you and understand what you are looking for.
With your information, I will develop a Summary Report and post your Au Pair Profile on my website and share on my social media pages for interested families to view. You will be able to contact me at any time during this process with any questions or queries you may have. I will contact you with information about meeting with interested families and set up a Skype or Phone interview.
Once you have agreed to progress to the next stage with a Host Family, you will have support with the following:
- Information on recommended guidelines for living in the Pilbara Region and with your new Host Family that will assist you in making the process as smooth as possible;
- Information check list on how to apply for your Visa** if you are not already in Australia;
- Support information on how to book your return flights to Australia including a recommended flight plan to the Pilbara Town**;
- Information check list on how obtain travel insurance CareMed** if required;
- Information check list on how to obtain your Working with Children’s Check on arrival if required;
- Information check list on how to set up an Australian bank account on arrival if required;
- Information check list on how to obtain and set up an Australian Sim Card on arrival if required;
- Booking you into a Children’s First Aid Course if this is requested from the Host Family;
- Booking you onto a Driver Awareness Course if this is required from the Host Family;
- Management of placement offer between Host Family Au Pair in the form of a written agreement.
- Contact made with you two weeks prior to your departure to ensure everything is on track and to see if you have any questions;
- Contact made on the day of your arrival to ensure they have arrived safely as planned;
- Contact made in the first two weeks of the placement to see how you are setting in;
- Mediation service available during the placement period if this is required between the Host Family and Au Pair;
- Support during the period of the placement for any questions and/or queries.
Register your interest today and allow me to connect you with a family that is just what you are looking for:
Other services are available for you to review through Pilbara Au Pair Services including the following:
Interested in making extra money while you are in the Pilbara?
If you are interested in understanding more information or participating in these additional services once you have obtained a successful placement in the Pilbara, please refer to the relevant tabs or contact me directly.
Fees AND POCKET MONEY
Au Pair Full Time Au Pair Service:
- Registration Fee - $0.00 - FREE!
- Placement Fee - $0.00 - FREE!
** Additional costs will be incurred at your own expense on top of your placement registration and placement fee.
Weekly Pocket Money paid to the Au Pair based on 40-hour week - $300.00 (increased 1st March 2017)
Au Pair Completion Bonus (introduced 1st March 2017):
$171.00 (6 week placement)
$342.00 (12 week/3 month placement)
$684.00 (24 week/6 month placement)
$1,370.00 (48 weeks/12 month placement)
Are you an Au Pair through Pilbara Au Pair Services and have a friend that would like to become an Au Pair in the Pilbara Region? Simply send me an email of the Au Pairs name and if they register as an Au Pair on Pilbara Au Pair Services and receive a successful placement, you will receive a $25.00 Visa Gift Card as a thank you!